20-Minute Tuna Casserole
- 8 ounces of rotini pasta
- 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup
- 12 ounces of white albacore tuna in water
- 3 cups of shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of bread crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Prepare pasta according to the box directions.
- While it's boiling, mix together the soup, tuna, and 2 cups of cheese.
- Drain pasta and pour into a 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Add the tuna mixture and blend with the pasta.
- Cover with the rest of the cheese and top with the breadcrumbs.
- Slide into the oven and bake for 20 minutes.